Notice of the 2018 Annual General Meeting of The Sussex Martlets
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Sussex Martlets will be held on Monday 12 March 2018 commencing at 7.00pm at The Long Room, The Sussex County Ground, Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3AN. Those attending should be aware parking charges may need to be paid on arrival. The meeting will be followed by a curry supper to which all attending are invited.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- To elect Brian O’Gorman as President of the Club
- To receive the Annual Report for the Year Ending 31st December 2017 comprising:
- a) Chairman’s Report
- b) Cricket Report
- c) Junior Martlets Report
- d) Martlets Over 40s Report
- e) General Purposes Report
- f) Golfing Society Report
- To approve the Annual Accounts for the Year Ending 31st December 2017
- To elect Officers and other members of the Committee
- Other committee members retiring after serving their term
- Other committee members duly proposed
- To consider any other business without formal resolution
Chairman 24 February 2018
- All members of the Club shall be entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- The quorum for the Annual General Meeting shall be seven.
- All members, other than Honorary Members, shall be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting.