Notice of the 2017 Annual General Meeting of The Sussex Martlets
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Sussex Martlets will be held on Monday 13 March 2017 commencing at 7.00pm at The Long Room, The Sussex County Ground, Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3AN. Those attending should be aware parking charges need to be paid on arrival. The meeting will be followed by supper to which all attending are invited.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
- To approve the Annual Report for the Year Ending 31st December 2016
- To approve the Annual Accounts for the Year Ending 31st December 2016
- To elect Officers and other members of the Committee
- To elect Vice-Presidents
- To ratify the incorporation of Sussex Martlets Cricket Club Limited (“the Company”) and the adoption by the Company of the draft Articles of Association as published on the Club’s website
- Subject to the approval of resolution 8 above, to approve the transfer of assets and undertaking from The Sussex Martlets to Sussex Martlets Cricket Club Limited pursuant to the terms of the asset transfer agreement as published on the Club’s website
- To consider any other business without formal resolution
Hon Secretary 12 February 2017
- All members of the Club shall be entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- All members, other than Honorary Members, shall be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- The quorum for the Annual General Meeting shall be seven.
- All resolutions at the Annual General Meeting shall be decided by a simple majority of those present and voting in person.
- Any member wishing to make a resolution or proposal for consideration at the Annual General Meeting should do so in writing to the Hon. Secretary at least 28 days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting.