Notice of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
of The Sussex Martlets Cricket Club
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Sussex Martlets will be held on Monday 16 March 2020 commencing at 7.00pm at The Long Room, The Sussex County Ground, Eaton Road, Hove, BN3 3AN.
Those attending should be aware that a parking pass will be available either on arrival or from the long Room. The meeting will be followed by a curry supper to which all attending are invited. Price of the supper is £12 payable on the night in cash.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- To receive the Annual Report for the Year Ending 31st December 2019 comprising:
- Chairman’s Report
- Cricket Report
- Junior Martlets Report
- Martlets Over 40s Report
- Golfing Society Report
- Real Tennis Report
- Social Report
- To approve the Annual Accounts for the Year Ending 31st December 2019
- To approve the 2020 Membership Subscriptions and Playing Fields
- To note the 2020 Forecast of Income and Expenditure
- To receive a report on the Harrison Vice Presidents Fund
- To note the Management Document of the Committee (revised February 2020)
- To receive a report on the Members’ Survey
- To note the retirement of Adrian White from the Committee
- To elect members of the Committee
- To elect Vice-Presidents of the Club
- To elect Honorary Members of the Club
- To consider any other business without formal resolution
Secretary 18 February 2020
- All members of the Club shall be entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- The quorum for the Annual General Meeting shall be seven.
- All members, other than Honorary Members, shall be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting.